Up For Sale:
1 Brand New, ARR Vintage 1X64-NC Drill Bits. (pack of 3)
Thanks for looking, Buy with confidence!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you choose to bid on this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below:
- Please pay immediately after the auction has ended
- You will be invoiced for your purchase once the auction has completed.
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
We accept PayPal only
- We will wait for payment to be clear before shipping out your item.
- All goods are sent in secure packaging.
We pack our items professionally. We provide the best quality shipping available, using professional shipping materials.
- Your item is usually shipped the next business day at the latest.
We ship WORLDWIDE. (Accept for a few countries).
We will gladly combine multiple auction winnings to save on S&H fees.
- If you have or expect to win multiple items, please email us as soon as possible and list the item #'s you have and/or expect to win and we will send you an invoice after all items have ended.
- If you have a discrepancy with the item once it has been shipped to you, please let us know, we will try to help you out. Our winning bidders are our Top priority; we want to make sure that you are more than satisfied. If you have any questions just ask, we are nice and friendly and will be glad to answer all of your questions in a timely manner.
* Sales Tax: All Buyers from California - Must add 9% Sales tax *
Customs/Taxes/Duties: If your customs office/government charges additional taxes you are responsible for those. We have no way to know if, when or how much that will be. Please consult your local customs office or government for more information.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
- Your satisfaction is always 100% guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with this product, please send it back for exchange or refund within 10 days of item's arrival.
Like you see we are selling products from different industrial fields.
We do not have the ability to control all of our products price level.
If you think that our offer price is extremely high or too low, please let as know.
It would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance...